Can a chronic yeast infection be caused by an uncircumcised sex partner?

Possibly. Yeast likes to live in a warm moist environment like the conditions under the foreskin. It is possible your partner is reinfecting you.
Could be. Depending on the partner's hygiene it is possible to keep re-infecting you with yeast. This is not a major cause of yeast and i would suspicion other reasons if you are having recurring yeast infections. If the partner is retractiing the foreskin, washing regularly with soap and water and has not itching, redness or pain on the glans, around the glans or on or with the foreskin, then doubtful.