What are these small little bumps in between my fingers and on my feet and arms there really itchy?

Dermatitis or fungal. It could possible be dermatitis or skin reaction with fungal component. You should check with your local dermatologist if the condition persist for 2 wks or more.
Like all rashes... ...It needs to be seen by a doctor to be properly diagnosed. It might be fungus. It might be eczema. It might be poison ivy. It might be any number of other problems. Try moisturizing cream first, as often that helps. If it doesn't, see your doctor for a proper diagnosis.