I have continued blood, protein and sometimes leukocytes in my urine over the last 4 months. 50% of my urine cultures come back normal though. ?

Dr. George Valdez

In brief: Get checked

Persistent blood should be explained.
You need to see a urologist to have them do further tests such as cystoscopy to examine in more detail.

In brief: Get checked

Persistent blood should be explained.
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Only 50%?

What happened to other 50%? Blood in urine suggests stones, infections, cancer (sorry but I have to state that) & kidney tissue problems, in no particular order. Protein makes me think of kidney tissue problems, too.
Leukocytes are present during infection. Not sure why only 50% of your cultures came back normal. Do you mean other 50% came back abnormal for infection? If so, need to find out why.

In brief: Only 50%?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Jack Hinkle