Blood and mucus in stools alongside severe lower abdominal pain?

All of this . Needs prompt evaluation by your doctor, a gastroenterologist or colon and rectal surgeon. Do not delay. Regardless of the cause, early diagnosis and treatment can prevent unnecessary suffering and a much better prognosis than delaying evaluation. This could easily be something very serious. Please get checked promptly.
Get a work-up. Rectal bleeding is a sign that something is wrong. There are many causes of rectal bleeding that are both benign and serious. Don't mess around, see a gastroenterologist for a colonoscopy examination. Good luck!