I believe I may have vertigo, everytime I go into bright lights everything starts spinning, is there anything to help that?

Dr. Benjamin Chun
Ophthalmology
In brief: Need more info
There is no simple answer to your question, as bright lights typically does not cause "vertigo.
" it probably does relate somehow to your brain through either abnormal ocular migrains or some sort of small seizures. Vertigo typically is related to the inner ear, however nausea or 'sense' of vertigo might occur through visual disturbances. I would seek the help of a neuro-ophthalmologist.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Benjamin Chun
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Ophthalmology
In brief: Go to neuro
This sounds like a problem better dealt with by neurology.
Why the bright lights stimulates the vertigo- not sure why. Vertigo is usually benign and often self-limited, but needs to be checked out by neuro.

In brief: Go to neuro
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Dr. Eric Rothchild
Recc. an ENT evaluation also.
Dr. Eric Weisman