I have a bump on the side of my foot up by my pinky it hurts to where shoes for an extended period of time and im wondering what it is?

A Callus?? Looks like it could be a callus. Most often worsened by tight foot wear they can get inflammed easily. And be painful... Try dr. Scholls' callus medicine/pads/and gel inserts for the shoe. Very important....Buy/use atleast 1/2 size more and preferably wide-width shoes.
Bunion... Sounds like a bunion, specifically a tailor's bunion, or bunionette as it is called by some doctors. Bunions may be treated conservatively with changes in shoes, padding/shielding, rest, ice, and anti-inflammatory medications (like ibuprofen). If it interferes with your walking or activities of daily life, see your doctor.
Tailors bunion. This fifth metatasal bunion is often called a tailor's bunion or bunionette. It is caused by the fifth metatarsal head being prominated on the outside of the foot.