Im obese and im trying loose weight with needing any surgery so have any good tips?

Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Eat less and do more
Sounds simple, i know.
It's not. It is a tremendous challenge for most people who want to lose weight, and the details of what works is different for different people. But there is no magic to it. You need to take in less calories than you burn off, somehow. For most it's daily exercise and less calories. Pick one thing you can live with long term and start, like no soda, or half-size portions.

In brief: Eat less and do more
Sounds simple, i know.
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Paul Hartlaub
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Bariatrics
In brief: Reduce weight
This is a repeat of what I have said before.
My philosophy is that the best way to lose weight is not by dieting, but by changing your lifestyle to a healthier one. You don't need a drastic diet. Make small changes. Eat the right portions, eat 3-5 small meals a day, cut back on carbs and sugars, increase lean protein/veggie/fruit/water intake, and start doing some cardiovascular exercise.

In brief: Reduce weight
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Gregg Nishi
Dr. Steven Seres