Whats wrong? My hands always shake, my heart rate is high and abnormal. Family history of thyroid issues. Started 6 months ago.

Dr. Jennie Law
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology
In brief: See MD
Sounds like you are already suspecting a thyroid disorder, and that sounds quite reasonable.
Only way to really know is to get simple blood test. Upon getting more history and doing a physical, your dr can see if checking for anything else is necessary.

In brief: See MD
Dr. Jennie Law
Dr. Jennie Law
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
In brief: Hyper functioning
Those can be song of thyroid disease specially hyper function of the thyroid gland, the diagnosis is ver straight forward just a simple blood test will don the trick, consult with your doctor.

In brief: Hyper functioning
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Patricia Vuguin
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology