I have to lay on my rightside because I aways hear a noise in my right ear. Its light a baby heartbeat noise. What could it be?

Dr. Farhad Sigari
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Pulsatile Tinnitus

This sensation is called pulsatile tinnitus.
It can occur when you have fluid behind one's ear drum. It can also be a sign of abnormal blood flow in the area which can be related to vascular abnormality of even a growth. You should see an ENT as this complaint should be evaluated.

In brief: Pulsatile Tinnitus

Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Farhad Sigari
Dr. Susan Mathison
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Pulsatile tinnutus

It sounds like you may have pulsatile tinnutus.
This could be related to eustachian tube swelling (the tube that leads from the middle ear to the back of the nose.) a rare cause of this can be a vascular tumor in the middle ear, so you should have this checked. Work-up may include a hearing test, an exam of your ear using a microscope, and possibly an mri/mra scan.

In brief: Pulsatile tinnutus

Dr. Susan Mathison
Dr. Susan Mathison
Dr. Shontae Buffington