How I can remove acne from my face.?

Acne. First of all, cut out all nuts and peanut butter, stop eatling chocolate, and cut way down on dairy products. Wash with a scrub like neutrogena acne wash; apply a benzoyl peroxide cream or lotion morning and evening; and if doesn't show any improvement in a couple if weeks, see a dermatologist. He or she will probably prescribe an oral antibiotic for you.
A few options. For over the counter methods try using products that have benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, alcohol, and acetone. For prescription treatments you may be prescribed antibiotics, retinoids or vitamin a derivatives, azelaic acid, oral contraceptives, or spironolactone. Always ask a dermatologist about the possible affects and the risks vs benefits of each treatment. Make sure it's best for you.