Any link between nasal polyps and asthma?

Absolutely. About 40% of patients with nasal polyposis will develop asthma. This is well known. Furthermore, nasal polypectomy often improves the asthma as the post-nasal drainage is significantly diminished.
Asthma. There is a triad asthma-aspirin sensitivity/ nasal polyps/ asthma. Advise these patients to avoid Aspirin and sometimes nsaids due to risk of asthma flares when these classes of meds are consumed.
Nasalp polyps. Nasal polyps can result from nasal alergies and can be associated with asthma . Also, nasal polyps, asthma and Aspirin allergy can occur together and are called semper's triad. An allergist can help you control your symptoms, consult one for a proper diagnosis.