What's the best treatment for peripheral neuropathy?

Depends on the cause. Neuropathy is a condition resulting from abnormal nerve function. Neuropathy can be due to certain vitamin deficiencies, nerve damage due to trauma, alcohol consumption, radiation, side effects of certain medications, or due to certain medical conditions such as diabetes. Treatment varies depending on the cause of the problem. Have it evaluated and appropriately treated.
Please see below. Peripheral neuropathy is a general term for "disease of the nerve." therefore, as this applies, there can be many different reasons for this condition such as diabetes, alcohol abuse, hereditary condition etc. As a result, the first part of the treatment should be to determine the cause before a treatment can be determined.