How I can get rid of the fugus under my nailsder my toe ?

Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many options

There are topical and oral antifungal medications available for the treatment of nail fungus.
Specialized lasers are also now available for treatment of fungal nail infections. Have your nails evaluated and get the appropriate treatment.

In brief: Many options

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Nicolas Melgarejo
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Antifungals

Onychomycosis (fungi in your nails) can be treated with antifungals.
They have to be prescribed by your physician. The rule of thumb is that although antifungals will not kill the fungi already present in the toenail, it will prevent for it to spread further into the new growing nail. This process takes several weeks.

In brief: Antifungals

Dr. Nicolas Melgarejo
Dr. Nicolas Melgarejo