What should I do if I am concerned about my child having a developmental delay?

In most states... ...The early intervention program can perform a very thorough evaluation of your child's development. Discuss this with your pediatrician if you are concerned.
Ask her pediatrician. The american academy of pediatrics recommends developmental surveillance and screening. Tools are available at firstsigns.Org. You can also call your state's early intervention program for birth-3, or child find of your school district for 3-5- year-olds for a free assessment.
Tell his doctor. If you have any developmental concerns address them with your pediatrician. This way you can get your child the care they need be it an evaluation through an early intervention service, through a school district, or privately.