I have cystic acne, and I have irritated blemishes. What can I do to get rid of the redness. I read that it might be ezc... I can't remember the name?

Pathology
In brief: Need serious Rx
The word you want is eczema, but if you have cystic acne, it's moot.
You owe it to yourself to end this nightmare and avoid future mutilation by getting treated effectively. You're probably going to need isotretinoin. It's not for the faint-hearted or those who spend time reading internet scare stories, but most people who try it are very happy.

In brief: Need serious Rx
Dr. Barry Cohen
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Gold
Standard is accutane.

In brief: Gold
Standard is accutane.
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Barry Cohen
Dr. Ghiath Kashlan
In brief: Acne
Cystic acne and nodular acne are advanced stages of acne that need agressive treatment to avoid scarring.
So the real question is: " were you told you have cystic acne by a medical professional?". If yes, treatment is warranted to preserve skin integerity. Otherwise, you probably read about rosacea and treatment approach would be entirley different.

In brief: Acne
Dr. Ghiath Kashlan
Dr. Ghiath Kashlan