Is it recommemded that after delievering a baby by c-section we use a support n diet n exercise to help my body get its figure back?

Mike Moore
In brief: Yes!
I couldn't say it better myself! the best way to get your body back after pregnancy is through diet & exercise, and support groups are invaluable.
Good luck!

In brief: Yes!
Good luck!
Mike Moore
Mike Moore
Answer assisted by Mike Moore, Medical Student
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Yes take it easy initially , good diet , and exercise .
In order to flatten the stomach, you must first lose the fat that you gained during your pregnancy. To burn calories, you must perform cardiovascular exercise that elevates your heart rate. Immediately after your doctor gives you the OK, it’s best to start with low-impact exercises like walking, using an elliptical machine,swimming .

Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Shalini Sethi
Dr. Jonathan Jassey