How to increase sperm fertility naturally ?

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Improve sperm qual

I agree with others but let me add that there are lifestyle changes that can improve sperm quality.
Stop smoking, decrease alcohol, avoid heat situations like hot tubs, saunas and baths; extreme sports can also be a problem. If you are a body builder then no steroids or supplements with androgens (tricky, so read labels carefully). Sperm cycle is 75d, so change takes a while to see results.

In brief: Improve sperm qual

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl

In brief: Depends on cause.

Fertility depends on sperm count, motility, morphology and dna.
The most important thing is to see a specialist who can tell you what might be causing the problems. If your genetics are bad, the ball game is over and nothing will fix it. It depends on how bad you want to have a baby. "natural" doesnt mean effective. Please see a male infertility specialist and find out what the problems is.

In brief: Depends on cause.

Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Andrew McCullough
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Let's see

Wear boxers not briefs.
Stay out of hot tubs. Have a healthy lifestyle of good diet, exercise, plenty of fluids and a multivitamin daily. Keep a good mental health and have a good safe sex health.

In brief: Let's see

Wear boxers not briefs.
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham