Im 38 old is it normal for my testicles to go up to my stomch ?

Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Cremasteric reflex

You must have a very active cremasteric reflex and have more open inguinal canals.
As long as the testicle freely go up and freely come down, you should not have a problem. Normal function and process. If concern, see a urologist.

In brief: Cremasteric reflex

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Not very common

Usually testes no longer ascend out of the scrotum after puberty because scrotal neck is smaller than the testes & also cremaster muscle (that pulls up testis) weaken at puberty.
However some otherwise perfectly normal men can have testes go up to abdomen, especially if testis are not very large. Suma wrestlers, in japan, pull their testes up out of scrotum by lifting one leg at a time before bout.

In brief: Not very common

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber