I can't orgasm when I have sex with my girlfriend. Perfectly healthy w no genetic defects or diseases.. Why? :-( its extremely frustrating!

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Something bothers U

Perfectly healthy but do you use alcohol prior to having sex, or any other drugs? Does she turn you on? Are you afraid of getting her pregnant ? Is this an illicit affair? Is there anything else you are afraid of in the relationship? Can you ejaculate by masturbating? Mental or medical, it would be good for you and your partner if you had a thorough medical (and mental) evaluation.

In brief: Something bothers U

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Horacio Capote

In brief: Lots of Reasons

Medication side effects, vitamin deficiencies (that wouldn't be readily apparent), & psychological issues are but a few of the possibilities.
Get yourself evaluated so you can put an end to your frustration.

In brief: Lots of Reasons

Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Horacio Capote
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham