What is the risk that an adult in his 20's will get brain cancer from getting one CT scan?

Not very significant. With one cat scan of head the risk in men is 1 in 11080 and in women is 1 in 8100, there is also lot of variations in radiation exposure from one place to other.This was published in archives of internal medicine in dec 2009.
0. One head ct scan radiation dose is about the same as one chest x-ray. One will not get enough radiation exposure from one ct to cause any issues.
More common than. Winning the powerball lottery, in the range of being struck by lightening (about 1/10, 000).
Very low. The risk of brain cancer or leukemia is 1/10, 000 for a head ct in a child 10 years or younger, if the ct scan is done at normal radiation dose. Most places now have a low dose protocols for head ct scans for children. In the adults, the risk is lower. The benefits in clinically indicated ct scans outweight the risks.
Zero chance. Not enough irradiation to cause any problem, and certainly does not cause brain cancer.