What is the best way to tell your dr about many symptoms are happining, without the dr saying its "stress"?

Dr. K. Olson
In brief: We all have stress
Before your examination clearly detail in the form of journal or notes what exactly the symptoms are.
A chronology or time sequence of how they have unraveled can be helpful as well. Asking for a specific diagnosis - one that truly fits - is certainly reasonable. If you do not feel understood, persevere with questions or requests for further evaluation and if necessary a referral to a specialist.

In brief: We all have stress
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: "These are stressors
For me and i need to find out how to deal with them" should be how you approach your doctor. Knowing what stresses you is a big step toward clearing them away.
Get started as soon as you can.

In brief: "These are stressors
Get started as soon as you can.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Peter Kurzweil