How can I quit smoking?

Support. Get support: call 1-800- quitnow or check out www.Smokefree.Gov think about your triggers. Plan to do something else besides smoking. Consider nicotine substitute: gum, lozenge, patch, inhaler. Congrats on making healthy changes!
Mutual support helps. You might consider attending a meeting of nicotine anonymous.
Tips for quitting. Quitting is very difficult; it may take several attempts before you give up the habit for good. Success is increased if you have support and work with your health care providers. Research shows that a combination of nicotine replacement therapy or other FDA approved smoking cessation medication AND counseling is most effective as it helps you stay on track and overcome obstacles. Best wishes.
Quit smoking. Also work with your physician on medical detox. With zyban, nicoderm (nicotine patch) patches & other remedies to help come off of cravings.
Quitting smoking. congratulations for taking the decision to quit, you have crossed a major hurdle . There are lost of options depending on what your preference is and what else you have tried in past and any medical conditions and allergies . Choices include nicotine chewing gums, lozenges , patches tablets like nortryptiline, zyban , champion. Speak to your doctor or pharmacist or nurse. http://www.quit.org.nz.