I have flowing nose, sore throat n mild fever from 4 days n no medicine is working. What should I do?

Upper respiratory. This sounds a bit like a nasty upper respiratory infection (a cold, if you will). Drink plenty of fluids. Hot tea with honey and lemon is good. Try decongestants or antihistamines for the runny and/or stuffy nose, tylenol (acetaminophen) for the fever, chloroseptic for the throat. If it doesn't start getting better in a couple of days or gets worse, see your doctor to get fully evaluated.