Im having problems with my feet..They hurt so bad to walk on sometimes ..Like my bones are about to break...What could it be..Is there medicine to hel?

Dr. Videh Mahajan

In brief: Pain

It depends on your medical history.
It could be severe neuropathy or pad or arthritis.

In brief: Pain

It depends on your medical history.
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Videh Mahajan
Dr. Oliver Wang
Podiatry

In brief: Yes, orthotics

There is no magic pill however, anti-inflammatories may help alleviate any swelling that causes pain such as capsulitis at the ball of the foot.
However, pills do not correct the problem which is the structure fault in your foot. The foot needs more support to reduce pressure on the bones. The best medicine is orthotics to support the arch like a bridge to realign the bones in your feet.

In brief: Yes, orthotics

Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Oliver Wang
Dr. Eric Weisman