I feel an aversion to poultry, night sweats and increased sex drive....Is this related to a hormone imbalance?

Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: Possibly hormonal

There are medical reasons that one would have night sweats and and an excessive sex drive, hyperthyroidism for one.
Aversion to certain foods certainly can come from medical disorders. What you are experiencing is most likely medical and as soon as possible those symptoms should have a thorough medical evaluation.

In brief: Possibly hormonal

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Marion Dunn

In brief: Chicken n night swea

Hello, have you considered stopping chicken for a few days? The night sweats could signal a bacterial infection as in a bad cold.
I believe some may have an aversion to chicken or simply got a contaminated chicken, causing chaos in the stomach..Try going to bed a few days without chicken and see if you feel better.Hormonal imbalance not evaluated today.

In brief: Chicken n night swea

Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn