Itchy red spots with clear fluid. What is that?

Note sure. These lesions need to be visualized & a history needs to be obtained in order to make an accurate diagnosis. Sometimes lab testing or biopsy is necessary.
Chickenpox. That's just a wild guess. I'm hopeful that you would have already received your chickenpox vaccination which would make this very unlikely. However, it's best for you to go see your family doctor for an evaluation & diagnose along w/appropriate treatment. It would help if you knew whether you were exposed to someone else w/similar symptoms. Or had your vaccination records available.