I went through testicular torsion surgery 5 weeks ago.I am feeling some mild pain down there since 10 days ago.Is it normal?Due to surgery?Thx

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: May be...

Occasionally, postoperative pain after surgery for torsion may linger, but it could be okay to wait and see as long as getting better slow but surely day by day.
But, if the pain worsens and swelling heightens, see surgeon timely for possible superimposed infection, although most of times it still results from slow resolution of "large" hematoma / hematocele, which is to an extent, related with...

In brief: May be...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Krick
Urology

In brief: Torsion

Hard to say. Would be best to let the operating surgeon take a look.

In brief: Torsion

Dr. James Krick
Dr. James Krick
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine