Best exercise for pulmonary fibrosis weight lifting or cardio?

Cardio. You have to be careful when exercising as you want your oxygenation to remain above 88%. I tend to tell my patients that cardio is a better exercise for them as weight lifting can be associated with big swings in your blood pressure and valsalva that could precipitate an episode of syncope"passing out". As usual, everything with moderation is better and talk to your doctor before doing exercise.
Exercise. You need both kinds of exercise. At least half hour daily of cardio and at least 3 weight sessions a week.