Treatment of premature ejaculation?

Dr. James Fox
In brief: Condom/SSRIs
Condoms may be helpful with sensitization issues.
Some condoms have Benzocaine (a topical anesthetic) which helps further with sensitization issues. Also, a side effect of ssris (paxil, prozac, celexa, lexapro, (escitalopram) zoloft) is often to delay ejaculation and they have been used at times to treat premature ejaculation.

In brief: Condom/SSRIs
Dr. James Fox
Dr. James Fox
Dr. Paul Turek
If the patient is motivated enough, most cases of primary (lifelong) premature ejaculation can be treated effectively with skilled behavioral therapy (e.g. sex therapy). The patient needs to figure out when the moment of "ejaculatory inevitability" will occur and once this happens, its possible to back off and not trigger the ejaculation reflex. No pills, no creams, just control. See: http://www.theturekclinic.com/ejaculatory-disorder.html
Dr. John Cheng
In brief: PE
I have tried a few strategies for my patients to help delay the pe.
Using a condom with a numbing medication inside the condom desensitizes the the penis and will help to delay the time till ejaculation. Once the condom is off, the medication wears off in about 1/2 an hour. Another approach is using the side effect of a prescription medication such as zoloft or Paxil (paroxetine) to delay the ejaculation.

In brief: PE
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Mark Reynolds
In brief: Many options
Distract by thinking nonsexual thoughts.
 "stop and start":  stop stimulation before ejaculation for 30 seconds and restart. Repeat as desired.  "squeeze" method: man or partner gently squeezes the end of penis (where the glans meets the shaft) for several seconds. Stop stimulation for 30 seconds, and restart . repeat as desired. Ssris such as prozac (fluoxetine). use condom/local anesthetic cream.

In brief: Many options
Dr. Mark Reynolds
Dr. Mark Reynolds
Dr. Keegan Duchicela