What does it mean when your white blood count and red blood count is high?

Infection/dehydratio. White blood cells (WBC) are those cells that help fight off infection. The most common reason for an increase is infection, but could indicate a drug reaction, or even some cancers. High red blood cell (rbc) are the cells that carry oxygen to/carbon dioxide from your bodies tissues. High count could be dehydration, heart disease, or low oxygen levels in blood. A doctor can interpret results.
How high? All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Talk to the doctor who ordered the tests. Having said that, it would have helped had you provided the actual values. What you perceive to be high, may well be normal.
Have a healthy diet, exercise, drink plenty of water, have safe sex.