I got electricuted at work and have had this headace since the incident and they found a slipped disk in my neck. How would that do that?

Dr. Kevin McElroy
Anesthesiology

In brief: Unrelated

Unless you injured your neck during the electrocution (falling on your head, jerking your neck, hitting your head) there is no way one caused the other. Slipped disks are typically caused by trauma or degeneration.

In brief: Unrelated

Dr. Kevin McElroy
Dr. Kevin McElroy
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Neurosurgery

In brief: Electric shock

Electrocution can cause many problems including internal burns and muscle damage.
If the current was strong enough, it might be possible to cause significant spasm in your neck causing severe spasm creating a disk herniation. It's also possible that the disk herniation was already there. The headache could have many causes. See your local neurologist for further workup.

In brief: Electric shock

Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Larry Armstrong
Dr. Eric Weisman