I have bumps appearing on my arms and legs that come in the evening. No known allergies. They are sparatic and have a mild itch. Any thoguhts?

Dr. Joel Selter
Pediatrics - Allergy & Asthma

In brief: Skin bumps

Don't forget about bed bugs!

In brief: Skin bumps

Don't forget about bed bugs!
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Joel Selter
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Hives

Sounds like hives.
Hives are red, raised, itchy welts that come in all shapes and sizes. They tend to be sporadic and come & go. They tend to get worse at nighttime when our cortisol level is lowest. An antihistamine can help but you might want to get this checked out by a specialist as other things can cause hives.......And this might not even be hives but something else. Hope this helps.

In brief: Hives

Sounds like hives.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Alan Khadavi
Yes possibly hives, but it could be a number of things that need to be checked out.