How long should men take clomid (clomiphene)? I'm afraid if i stop, my test, LH & FSH will drop to where it started. But i was able to raise test without hrt

Dr. HUGH Melnick
Fertility Medicine

In brief: NO CLOMID (clomiphene) FOR MEN!

I do not use Clomid (clomiphene) on males.
In my experience it does not improve sperm , but may cause "man boobs" which must be removed surgically. If you have to shave, and fantasize about sexy looking women--you do not need more testosterone! too much testosterone causes many physical and psychological problems!

Dr. Michael Traub
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Individual

Assuming this is to boost sperm count in someone with a low count, this is very individual.
You must be follower usually by a urologist or fertility specialist who is very knowledgeable in this area because you can cause problems with too much or too little medicine.

In brief: Individual

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham