Tell me about knee replacement surgetu?

Life Changing. If you have a bona fide need for replacement and have seen a reputable orthopedist, this surgery can change your life. You will have <1 week in the hospital, perhaps a week in rehab if any, and will have 2-6 weeks of rehabilitation to go through pending any complicaitons, your general health and condition. You will have some pain, stiffness and muscle atrophy, thus the therapy. Ask a lot of ?'s.
Okay. Knee replacement surgery is performed for the diagnosis of arthritis. It is a very successful surgery if done for the correct reasons. It is necessary to have a consultation with an orthopedic surgeon to determine who is an appropriate candidate for this surgery.
Knee replacement. Perhaps the one surgical procedure that can most improve quality of life. Resurfacing of the femur, tibia, and patella to remove arthritis.