When I am on my monthly it hurts really bad in my crotch like someone punched me and I feel pressure, it is tender & feels bruised is that normal?

David Miller

In brief: Endometriosis?

This could be endometriosis, which is when the material inside your uterus grows outside your uterus, sometimes on other organs and other places in the abdomen.
It can present with pain that is timed with your monthly cycles. There are several treatment options. See your doc for a diagnosis and to see what treatment might be best for you.

In brief: Endometriosis?

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Gynecology

In brief: Not normal

This pain could be due to pelvic floor muscle spasms.
Most patients complain of a deep pressure. Like something is fallong out or like a big tampon is in the vagina.

In brief: Not normal

Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. Alfredo Nieves
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine