I have heavy vaginal discharge and I yves not had my first period. What should I do?

Odor? color? Sx's? Have it checked. Menarche usually occurs between ages 11 & 13 in the US. However for some their period could start as early as age 9 & for others not until 16. Before you have a period, you will have noticed breast development, pubic hair & white to yellowish vaginal discharge. Before the first period a girl may feel bloated, develop cramps in legs or abdomen & feel moody (depressed or anxious). .
Needs testing. Vaginal discharge requires an examination to determine the cause and treatment. Bacterial vaginosis is the most common cause and often has a vaginal odor. Vaginal itching can be a sign of a yeast infection. Sometimes vaginal discharge can be a sign of a sexual transmitted infection. Testing is important to determine the treatment and keep you and your partner safe.