I often sweat profusely under my arms. It never has a strong odor but is embarassing. Other than things such as indelitox or botox, what can I do?

Options. Other than Botox there is thoracoscopic nerve ablation, sub dermal liposuction, laser assisted liposuction (smart lipo), dry sol, iontophoresis.
Many ways. Besides botox, there is also drionic iontophoresis and drysol. As dr. Balogun mentioned, laser can be used. Sometimes a beta blocker can help too.
Hyperhydrosis. Sounds like you have hyperhydrosis? There are some topical medications you can try. Ask your doctor. There are also some surgical options that can disrupt the nerve pathways that control sweating. It's a difficult condition to manage, so hang in there!
Laser therapy helps. Laser therapy for excessive underarm sweating uses f.D.A. Cleared technology to greatly reduce the number of sweat glands in the armpit, bringing profuse sweating under control. The procedure is minimally invasive, and takes about one hour to complete. It is performed under local anesthesia, with the patient awake during the procedure. Recovery time is about a day.