I often sweat profusely under my arms. It never has a strong odor but is embarassing. Other than things such as indelitox or botox, what can I do?

Dr. Barry Handler
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Options
Other than Botox there is thoracoscopic nerve ablation, sub dermal liposuction, laser assisted liposuction (smart lipo), dry sol, iontophoresis.

In brief: Options
Dr. Barry Handler
Dr. Barry Handler
Dr. Ted King
Phlebology
In brief: Many ways
Besides botox, there is also drionic iontophoresis and drysol.
As dr. Balogun mentioned, laser can be used. Sometimes a beta blocker can help too.

In brief: Many ways
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Ted King
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
In brief: Hyperhydrosis
Sounds like you have hyperhydrosis? There are some topical medications you can try.
Ask your doctor. There are also some surgical options that can disrupt the nerve pathways that control sweating. It's a difficult condition to manage, so hang in there!

In brief: Hyperhydrosis
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Shabbir Hossain
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: Laser therapy helps
Laser therapy for excessive underarm sweating uses f.
D.A. Cleared technology to greatly reduce the number of sweat glands in the armpit, bringing profuse sweating under control. The procedure is minimally invasive, and takes about one hour to complete. It is performed under local anesthesia, with the patient awake during the procedure. Recovery time is about a day.

In brief: Laser therapy helps
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Eric Weisman