I have not had any symptoms of chicken pox but I have red bumps on my chest stomach neck and bavk . Could it be chicken pox. They are not pimbles.

Dr. Tony Ho
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: See a doctor

There's always the possibility it may be chickenpox, and you should get it evaluated soon by a doctor to see if you need treatment.
Chickenpox in an adult is often associated with a more severe course than in childhood.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Tony Ho
Dr. Tony Ho
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: SeeSee derm

See dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options.
This could be many things.

In brief: SeeSee derm

This could be many things.
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: CHICKENPOX

It is associated with slight fever followed by the appearance of vesicular skin lesions after 2 weeks exposure to somebody with chickenpox and heals forming scabs or scars after two weeks also.

In brief: CHICKENPOX

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Jonathan Jassey