Any new treatments out there for palmar plantar pustular psoriasis? 20 yrs done everything. Seeing rheumy next month.

In brief: Combination Therapy
It seems that the most effective treatment for this condition that may increase the quality of life is, low dose drugs called retinoids, in combination with laser puva.
I.

In brief: Combination Therapy
I.
Dr. James Dukelow
Dr. James Dukelow
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Biologics
Depending on the advice of your dermatologist the rheumatologist may work with your dermatologist to give you biologic medications like tumor necrosis factor inhibitors.
These include medications like Enbrel with the golfer phil michelson is taking; humira, Remicade and simponi (golimumab). These are given by injection except Remicade that is given by intrvenous infusion. There are safety screens.

In brief: Biologics
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology
In brief: PUSTULAR PSORIASIS
There are new so-called biologics for severe, stubborn psoriasis.
These are injectables, they are expensive, & they all have lots of side effects. But i'm sure your rheumatologist will explain it all to you, especially if you also have rheumatoid -- psoriatic -- arthritis. I have, on occasion, helped some people with your condition with a course of an oral antibiotic.

In brief: PUSTULAR PSORIASIS
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt