Hi doctor recently I have found that I am having fatty liver what treatment is good to get rid of it and vitamin C and iron is good for it or bad plz?

Pathology

In brief: Find cause

Your physician needs to decide whether this is due to alcohol use, hepatitis c, the poorly-understood fatty liver ("non-alcoholic fatty liver disease") that we see in folks who are often insulin-resistant, or one of the more unusual causes.
A man without iron loss should not iron-supplement; i doubt vitamin c will help, for non-alcoholic fatty liver an aerobic fitness lifestyle may help a lot.

In brief: Find cause

Dr. William Forsythe