I had 3 miscarriages irregular periods & pcos after a yr I stopped metmorfin. I lost weight & my period is reg will it b easier for me not to miscary?

Dr. Terence Lee
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Good for you

Congratulations on having successfully lost weight.
The closer you are to the ideal healthy weight, the higher your chances of conceiving and the lower your chances of miscarriage. Having said that, you can still explore some medical assistance to help make this happen faster.

In brief: Good for you

Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Terence Lee
Dr. Lea Danielsen

Treatment of Insulin resistance cause of pcos makes it easier to get pregnant and the likelihood of miscarriage early in pregnancy goes down.
Nothing better than weight lose to treat Insulin resistance so good job. I hope for the best. If you haven't discussed the 3 miscarriages with your gyn, do that as well.

Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. Lea Danielsen
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Pediatrics - Endocrinology

In brief: Depends

I don't think there has been any evidence so far of association between miscarriages and polycystic ovary syndrome however having lost weight and being able to conceive is reflective of restored ovarian function improvement of your pcos.
I recommend that you address your misscarriage concerns with your gynecologist regarding other causes such as immune, thyroid or cervical problems. Good luck !

In brief: Depends

Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Cayce Jehaimi
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham