What type of doctor should I see for a ganglion cyst?

Where. Depends on what the site is. For example if the ganglion is on the hand or wrist you might consider a hand surgeon. If the cyst is on the foot or ankle you might consider a podiatrist or a foot/ankle orthopedist. Whatever your choice, you should look for a physician board certified in their specialty that routinely treats the condition conservatively and surgically.
Surgeon. A variety of surgeons can take care of a ganglion cyst, general surgeon for adult, pediatric surgeon for a child, orthopedic surgeon, or a hand surgeon.
Several. Ganglion cyst is a rupture of the synovial capsule between small bones, usually in the wrist, but can also occur in the ankle. Pediatric surgeons (if the patients is a child), orthopedic or hand surgeons can take care of this problem.