When eve I am constipated I get very very severe headaches ? N I often get constipated ..

David Miller
In brief: Treat constipation
Sometimes folks report headaches with constipation.
I would recommend first getting a handle on the constipation and see if your headaches don't resolve once you're more regular again. The first place to start is eating a healthy, balance diet with plenty of fiber. See your dr. For more specific help and advice on evaluating headaches, using laxatives, and maybe prescription meds for constipation.

In brief: Treat constipation
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Surgery - Colorectal
In brief: Many times
Constipation is due to dehydration or not drinking adequate fluids or excessive caffeine or alcohol dehydration can also cause severe headaches.
Try drinking 80-100 ounces of caffeine free/alcohol free fluid daily for at least 2 weeks and see if both the diarrhea and constipation improve. If they do, then maintain that level of fluid intake indefinitely. It really does work.

In brief: Many times
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Eric Kaplan
Dr. Vikram Patel