Pain in my left wrist and left ankle upon flexion of either part. Could this issue be tendon and interrelated.?

Dr. Mabel Caban
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Wrist and ankle pain

The most common cause of wrist pain is from alignment injury and can be treated conservatively with rest, over the counter analgesics (if no medical contraindications) and compression.
Other common causes include carpal tunnel syndrome, a nerve compression at the wrist. Ankle pain is commonly related to sprain and treated similarly with rest, ice, compression and elevation.

In brief: Wrist and ankle pain

Dr. Mabel Caban
Dr. Mabel Caban
Dr. Eric Bluman
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: Possibly..

There are some conditions that cause pain along the tendons.
I would see an orthopaedic surgeon. One in your area can be found at www.Aaos.Org.

In brief: Possibly..

Dr. Eric Bluman
Dr. Eric Bluman
Dr. Adam Smith