I started having pounding from my heart and flipflopping.. It gets hard to breathe and I feel evrry beat..And a headache.. Not sure what to do. Thank ?

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Need evaluation
You have to see a doctor. You will need an ekg, heart monitor and an echocardiogram.
Also check if your blood pressure is high. Reduce caffeine and alcohol intake. Avoid certain cold remedies with decongestants.

In brief: Need evaluation
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Need EKG
You are having some type of heart arrhythmia.
Depending on your age and risk factors, it may be a minor problem but there are more serious possibilities. The fact that you get short of breath is a little worrisome. An EKG should give an answer as to why your heart is flipflopping.

In brief: Need EKG
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology