Y do I have sharp chest pain above my heart n in middle of my chest , its not always there jus comes from time to time?

Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: Rule out heart

Unclear about risk factors for heart disease such as smoking, age, cholesterol, diabetes but always want to rule out cardiac issues first.
Also, how long it lasts is important, as well and what causes the pain. But assuming it is not cardiac, it could be from acid reflux (heartburn), esophageal spasm ("charley horse"), pulmonary (lungs) or chest muscles. Worth getting it checked by a doctor.

In brief: Rule out heart

Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Talk to your doctor

You need to talk to your doctor. Your pain seems atypical and could be from things such as arthritis or acid reflux.
However be safe and make sure your heart is okay.

In brief: Talk to your doctor

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology