I have chest pains on the left side when laying down at night. I'm 25 years old, 5' 11", 270 pounds. I've always taken it as heart burn, but am worried?

Chest pain. You need an evaluation to determine the cause of the problem. If it is heart burn you need treatment. It is hard to determine heart vs heart burn. See your doctor.
Heart burn moslikely. The symptom you describe in a young man who is overweight most likely to be heartburn. If it gets better with some over the counter zanta, then you confirm it's heart burn. See your doctor it that doesn't help within a week.