What would cause constant headache, ringing in ears, and a normal ctscan? I have pain and muscle weakness too.

Dr. Mark Cantieri
Pain Management

In brief: Evaluation

Dear vonn, headaches have multiple causes.
Is there any history of trauma to your head or neck? Do you have sinus issues? What is the location of the headache? Head pain can be due to problems in the neck, upper back or related to food sensitivity issues or hormones at times. Your doctor needs to review all of these issues with you and then make suggestions regarding further evaluation/treatment.

In brief: Evaluation

Dr. Mark Cantieri
Dr. Mark Cantieri
Dr. Raymond Nanko
Also you should evaluate your medications which may cause or contribute to tinnitus or ringing in the ears. Medications may also contribute to recurrent or chronic daily headaches

In brief: Complex

Your symptoms are not easy to diagnose based on the info provided.
I would recommend seeing a neurologist for evaluation.

In brief: Complex

Dr. Alfred Parkhill Hand
Dr. Alfred Parkhill Hand
Dr. Eric Weisman