Could I have diabetes or high BP if I have trouble breathing when active and when I stand up to fast I have a fast blank of dark vision? Is this signs

Dr. PHILLIP KIM
In brief: Orthostatic BP issue
This can be a sign of what is called orthostatic hypotension where there is a slight delay in blood perfusion to the brain due to an abrupt decrease in blood pressure from supine to standing position.
I suggest you check with your primary to get it checked out.

In brief: Orthostatic BP issue
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. PHILLIP KIM
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Further evaluation
If you have diabetes or high blood pressure you are at risk for heart problems which can cause shortness of breath.
Diabetes can also impair the nervous control of your blood pressure (automomic dysfunction) so that it drops when you stand up and results in darkening of vision. Your symptoms may be serious and requires evaluation by a doctor soon.

In brief: Further evaluation
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine