Why do I feel like my head weighs so much and I can't think right?

Dr. Marion Dunn
In brief: Head wt
Hello, i do not know exactly why your head feels so heavy and you can' t think right.
Do yo u have a mental illness such as depression? You might want to go to a psychiatrist and /or family doctor for more tests, especially if you have not had any head injuries.

In brief: Head wt
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Marion Dunn
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Too much on the mind
With a lot on your mind it's no wonder your head weighs so much.
Cramming everything into it certainly confuses things. Unload some of that weight by putting it into words, either on paper or as was done in asking the question, on the computer. Keep asking questions and writing them down until clarity begins to emerge from the "i can't think right" brain making it "i can think right brain". Go!

In brief: Too much on the mind
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett